The Evolution of Complex Societies in Asia
1. According to the lecture and documentary, in what ways did Alexander the Great impact Indian? Provide specific example.
2. Beside the folds of the Buddha’s clothing, what other elements of Classical Mediterranean sculpture and art can you find in this statue? What elements of this statue seem to derive from South Asian art?
3. According to the lecture and documentary, in what ways did religions such as Jainism and Buddhism impact India?
4. According to the lecture documentary, what was the relationship between Rome and Indian? provide specific example?
5. According to the lecture and documentary, what was the relationship between China and India? Provide specific examples.
6. What aspect or aspects of the relationship between settled, agriculture Chinese society and the nomadic steppe people does this image epitomize? why might these riders, who are high-ranking officers in the Chinese military, be depicted in such a way?
7. Using evidence from chapter 9, how was Buddhism introduced into China and what factors encouraged it to become popular?
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂