The concept of purpose
The concept of purpose can be difficult to understand. In order to assist in defining the concept of purpose, choose one of the following films to view and analyze it for the concept of purpose. You will view the film for analysis purposes.
1. It’s a Wonderful Life
4. Citizen Kane
5. Treasure of the Sierra Madre
6. To End All Wars
7. Book of Eli
8. Horton Hears a Who
When you are finished viewing the movie, write a 500-750 word reflection. Be sure to answer the following questions in your reflection:
1. What worldview or worldviews are represented in this movie?
2. Were the characters true to their worldview?
3. What obstacles deterred the characters from living out their worldview?
4. What mental, emotional, or spiritual reactions did you have to the movie? Do you agree with any worldview that the movie presents?
GCU style is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
Submit the assignment to Turnitin. The amount of quoted material in the report should be 20% or less.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂