Research process and lesson plan
• Find 3 articles (through TENNESSEE ELCTRONIC LIBRARY DATABASES) 2 WEB resources, and 1 print resource, which support your chosen topic.
• Bullet points the main ideas from each resource.
• Create an evaluation rubric or worksheet, which can serve for all the resources.
• Evaluate each resource for it is ability to support your chosen topic.
• Create a set of 4 interconnected mini-lesson which guide the research process. You may include some or all the part, depending on the grade level you target
• Use the TTU lesson plan template and modify as necessary. Align each lesson with the AASL learning standards and the common core state standards
• Use at least one web 2.0 tool as an aid to teaching
• Include a research process handout for teachers. This handout will be succinct but include details that encourage teachers to continue the research process within the classroom.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂