Interview a practicing registered nurse for the purpose of identifying their perception of the relevant issues with which they are faced in Qatar.
– Describe briefly the interview and how you plan to address the nursing issues in Qatar.
– Describe your plan to address the issue which is described in a clear articulate manner.
– Provide a preliminary reference list.
– Explain the rationale identified by the nurse for addressing the ‘issue’ and provide your
own rationale for selecting it for the paper.
– Describe the relevance of the issue to nursing, nursing practice and/or the nursing
In addition to the above, your submitted paper is to include
(1) A clear articulation (identification) of the issue.
(2) A comprehensive understanding of its multiple dimensions. Discussion of the issue should
consider the following questions: Where did the issue originate? Who first became concerned with the issue and why? Who are the affected groups or participants involved in the issue? What context(s) or event(s) have shaped this issue? What are some of the beliefs and assumptions influencing this issue? What factors (political, economic, social, legal, ethical, educational, technological or historical) contribute to the issue? (If these questions are not relevant to your topic please include a notation at the end of your paper)
(3) The significance of the issue to nursing is addressed in a logical, insightful way.
(4) A balanced perspective (e.g. besides making explicit his/her own point of view, writer
acknowledges alternate views of different stakeholders).
(5) A discussion/description of barriers to resolution as well as potential strategies for resolution.
(6) Creativity – how well did you address the issue and the potential impact?
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂