MNC Enters India
Pick multi-nationalcorporation (MNC) that currently does not do business in India. Then, consider what steps this company should explore to determine the viability of entering the Indian market and establishing a major sales presence there. To that end:
Write an eight page assignment in which you:
1. Provide a brief summary of the business you chose (2-3 paragraphs).
2. Track the currency exchange rate for the past 24 months, explain what has occurred, and identify the economic variables that have most influenced these exchange rate movements.
3. Analyze the exchange rate risks associated with transaction, economic, and translation exposure in the Indian market. Then, based on the tracking and your analysis, anticipate what fluctuations seem likely to occur in the next 24 months.
4. Consider how the MNC could minimize any negative impacts of such movements. To this end, formulate at least two (2) currency-derivative strategies that the MNC can use for foreign exchange risk management. Explain how they would minimize the impact on international business operations.
5. Apply a hedging technique to manage the risks of transaction, economic and translation exposures that may occur in the Indian market.
6. Conduct a country risk analysis to determine if senior management at MNC should support the proposal for the company to enter the market in India with a major presence.
7. Use four (4) references of academic caliber for this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
? Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
? Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student?s name, the professor?s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
? Analyze the economic variables that influence exchange rate movements and equilibrium price to anticipate fluctuations and minimize the negative impact on international business operations.
? Formulate strategies to use currency derivatives for foreign exchange risk management and for speculation by multinational corporations.
? Analyze the exchange rate risks associated with transaction, economic, and translation exposure in global markets, and develop risk management strategies to minimize the impact on international business operations.
? Apply a hedging technique to manage the risks of transaction, economic, and translation exposures
? Conduct country risk analysis to support the formulation of foreign investment strategies.
? Use technology and information resources to research issues in international finance.
? Write clearly and concisely about international finance using proper writing mechanics.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂