Increasing US involvement in Vietnam and how this helped divide Americans.
This week’s discussion and reading focused on increasing US involvement in Vietnam and how this helped divide Americans.
Your assignment is to write a 2-4 page paper on the following topic:
• Discuss the range of American responses to the war.
• How did they change over time?
• How did domestic political concerns shape the country’s response to the war?
• How did the war shape domestic politics in the 1960s and early 1970s?
For citation guidelines, please refer to the table in the APA Style section of the syllabus.
This individual work should include the following:
• An in-depth submission that should be free of spelling and grammar errors and is 2-4 pages in length.
• You will be assessed on the rationale you use in addressing the questions/issue posted, and how well you justify your argument regarding this issue.
• Your response must be thought- provoking, have well-developed ideas, and should reference (per APA) any supporting material from the text, lecture, or other sources you have used to complete the assignment.
• Please remember that your individual work should be paraphrased. This means you must write the paper in your own words.You must not simply find an article and cut and paste it and submit it as your assignment.
• In addition, you should use scholarly resources to support your claims. Quotations are acceptable, but should be used sparingly. At least 85% of your paper should be written in your own words. Citing your work and giving authors appropriate credit is very important. If an idea is not your own, you must cite your work – this includes paraphrasing.(Please refer to the school’s plagiarism policy for more information). All citations and references need to be in APA format.
Writing Tip: If you have a scholarly resource listed in your references, cite that resource somewhere in the body of the paper. If you have a citation in the body of the paper, then it must also be listed in your references.
The following resources should not be used in your academic careers.These sources allow any user to add or change information, which means they are not credible or scholarly. Typically, you should avoid using websites that end in .com. Instead, you should be using websites that are .org or .edu.This is not an extensive list, but these are the most common sites used:
• Similar sites should not be used.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂