Improving Core Measure Compliance
1. Significance of the Problem
Introduction presented in opening paragraph(s) what problem did you work on; what are you trying to improve? Why did your group select this problem?
• A problem/issue is clearly evident in the first paragraph of the paper
Concise statement of what you plan to do in this testing
3. Background Information about the problem
Summarize evidence-based articles relevant to your problem and clearly state how your group used this information in your
State whether your problem is linked to a national quality or safety indicator for JCAHO, NQF, NCQA, or Healthy People 2010; if yes, state which indicator is included in one or more of these databases that is similar or the same to yours.
• Clearly identifies and addresses key points
The problem/issue has excellent and sufficient scientific citations to demonstrate its significance.
What did you observe? “Did everything go as planned?” “Did I have to modify the plan?”
Provides an annotated bibliography with at least 8 resources.
5. Study /Narrative Summary of your outcomes
What happened? Did your outcome change? What would you do next (as next steps)?
• Insightful analysis of
6. Mechanics APA Format/References
• Clearly organized and flows well
Appropriate sentence structure and punctuation
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂