How are Baroque naturalism and Baroque classicism similar and different
2. How did the Catholic Church use art and architecture as propaganda for the Counter-Reformation?
Chapter 24 Discussion:
1. Discuss the influence of outside cultures on the art and architecture of India using specific examples to support your ideas. Consider how indigenous practices and beliefs were incorporated into this later period.
2. Consider the impact of the Mughal dynasty on the art and architecture of India. Include in your discussion the contributions of specific rulers through their patronage and interest in the arts.
Chapter 25 Discussion:
1. Discuss the rise of literati painting in Chinese art history. Using specific examples, discuss the philosophical and artistic characteristics of these works and their historical relationship to China’s imperial dynasties.
2. Compare the production of ceramics in China and Korea. Consider the relationship of the two cultures and how each developed distinctive stylistic traditions in these works.
Chapter 26 Discussion:
1. Discuss the various schools of painting from the fourteenth century to the eighteenth century. Identify the goals, audience, subject matter, patronage, techniques, and other features associated with each school. Include specific works of art in your discussion.
2. Write a comparison of artistic production in Kyoto and Edo during the Edo period. Consider how the different social and economic contexts of each city influenced issues of patronage, style, and the types of art produced.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂