Fahrenheit 451 Literary Analysis
(10 for rough draft and Writing Center review/90 for final draft)
In a tightly focused, fiercely original, and well-supported essay, please choose one of the following prompts and answer it completely.
1. In Fahrenheit 451, what is Ray Bradbury warning us about and how does it apply to us today?
2. In Fahrenheit 451, what are Ray Bradbury’s main messages (main ideas) and how do they apply to us today?
In this essay you should:
• Write a clear and forceful thesis statement that answers the prompt
• Use ample support to illustrate your points—at least three pieces of evidence (direct quotes or paraphrases from the novel); because this is a five page paper, you will probably need more than three pieces of evidence as well as detailed analysis of how the messages or warnings apply to us
• Make sure all quotes or paraphrases have signal phrases and are in “quote sandwiches” with proper MLA in-text citation. Be sure you provide enough context for quotes ad tell us who is speaking.
• Add appropriate transitions between ideas within paragraphs and to connect your points between paragraphs
• Provide enough context in the introduction to give us an overview of whichever topic you choose
• Conclude with a summary of your argument and make a final point (perhaps what we might do about this issue or something the reader can think about)
• Carefully proofread for spelling, grammar, and format errors
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂