concepts or ideas (One for each chapter) from the Cramer book
INCLUDE THE PAGE NUMBERS and Chapter number ON WHICH THE CONCEPT CAN BE FOUND.Bold the main point you are discussing.
• 5 of the concepts will be ideas that resonate with your investment philosophy and that you find particularly interesting. In this section it might be helpful to write about practical examples that you can relate to instead ofjust agreeing with Cramer.
• The other 5 concepts will those that you disagree with, again practical examples will help explore and develop a written analysis as to why you disagree.
• If you pick a topic that a majority of your peers choose to write about this equates to that point being graded as average, take some time and dig into this book. The presentations will be outstanding, if you take notes, this should be easy.
• Write an interesting paper, please put critical thought into this paper. It is worth a significant part of your grade.
2. Bulls make money Bears make money, pigs get slaughtered.
3. Cramer’s law of time and inclination.
5. No woulda, shoulda coulda.
6. There is always a Bull Market Somewhere
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂