Chronic Care Paper on Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome.
The Chronic Care Paper is a clinical manuscript based on a population with a chronic disease (which is Polycystic ovarian syndrome in women of reproductive age).. The framework of the paper is Wagner’s Chronic Care.
The Chronic Care Paper is a clinical manuscript based on a population with a chronic disease.. The framework of the paper is Wagner’s Chronic Care.
In order to complete the paper, choose a population with chronic disease and address the following (# 1-6 are the elements of the chronic care model):
1. Health system: Creating a culture, organization, and mechanisms that promote safe, high quality care.
2. Delivery system design: Assure the delivery of effective, efficient clinical care and self-management support.
3. Decision support: Promote clinical care that is consistent with scientific evidence and patient preferences.
4. Clinical information systems: Organize patient and population data to facilitate efficient and effective care.
5. Self-management: Empower and prepare patients to manage their health and health care.
6. The community: mobilize community resources to meet the needs of the patient. This could be your own community or another community of interest.
Steps for the Development of the Paper
See rubric for guided outline of the paper
Begin Literature Search
Using computer database search techniques, locate at least 12-15 published research studies/clinical articles related to your topic. Articles should be published within the last 5 years.
I will provide the article and submit a file!
Write a brief, concise overview of your paper. Using approximately 200 words or fewer, describe the population and chronic disease, NP management, and CCM as the framework.
Implications for practice
Introduction and Problem Statement
Describe the purpose of the paper and state the rationale for the topic you have chosen. This will become part of you introductory paragraph in your chronic care paper.
Background and Significance
Discuss the epidemiology and prevalence of the disease in the population and community. Describe the pathophysiology and the effects on the disease on the population; include any special considerations for the chosen population. Describe the clinical presentation of the disease in the population.
Review of the Literature
Apply the 6 components of the chronic care model to the population of interest and the chronic disease state.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂