Article Review Instructions
1. In two pages explain the following
• Purpose (why they did the study/wrote the article)
• If there was a study
• Participants (who was in it)
• Methods (how did they collect data)
• Findings (what they found)
• Strengths and Weaknesses of the Study
Each article will have subheadings, usually if you summarize each subheading in a sentence or two you will have a good article review. A good article review means that someone will know what the article is about without having to read it. It should also discuss any flaws in the research design or the findings.
2. Make sure you cite the article in APA style, which should look like this
Harlow, H. F. (1983). Fundamentals for preparing psychology journal articles. Journal of Comparative and Physiological Psychology, 55, 893-896.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂