A CRITIQUE OF A VIETNAM ERA MOVIE FROM THE U.S.A. PERSPECTIVE.
What is the title of the film you viewed?
Before viewing the film, consider the title, and what you think you would see in the film?
Classification (choose all that apply):
Theatrical short subject Training film
Combat film Animated
Physical Qualities of the Film (choose all that apply):
Live Action Background noise
Answer the Following:
1. What is the mood or tone of the film? (Consider how camera angles, lighting, music, narration, and/or editing contribute to creating an atmosphere in this film.)
2. What is the film’s message and does the film effectively convey its message? As a tool of communication, what are its strengths and weaknesses?
3. How do you think the filmmaker wanted the audience to respond?
4. Does this film appeal more to the viewer’s reason or emotion? How does it make you feel?
5. What does this film tell you about things at the time it was made?
6. What questions do you have that were left unanswered by the film?
7. What information have you gained about the event or subject matter under discussion that would not be conveyed by a written source?
8. What is the central message of the film?
9. Would you recommend this film as an effective study tool?
10. Is there anything else you would like to add?
Your critique should be 1 to 2 typewritten (doubled spaced) pages in length and 10 POINT font only, using standard one inch margins
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂